Friday, December 30, 2016

Out With the Old

Oh the times they are a changin'! There are so many signs that indicate we're in for a ride next year. From tech to politics to business to celebrity deaths, it is more and more clear that the old ways are, well... old. Before 2016 becomes history and hands off the torch to 2017; I just wanted to say I am as excited and curious as anyone to see what the new year will bring. I have compiled my resume into the above word cloud to show all the wonderful topics we have to talk about and improve on in the coming future; and because well, I am looking for my next exciting position in at company X as well. Take note that even the word cloud generator at wordle.net recognized that safety is so important, it incuded the word twice!

So here is to 2017! So much hope and promise, and so many things to get right. God bless you all, and may you have all the best in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment